Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blogging is not for sissies.

Everyday I commit to updating my blog, I find it clears my head and vocalises my feelings.  But come the end of the day, I find myself wondering what to write about.

Do people really want to hear about our supper last night, eaten in bed because it is so cold here at the moment? 

Do they want to hear about the joy I find in my children every day?  The little unexpected "I love you" as I am driving them around to their various activities?

The sense of peace I feel walking into my own home at night?  Putting down my handbag wherever I feel like?  Cooking supper and appreciating the fact that I can afford to offer the kids something tasty and warm, even though I am not an inspired cook?

The fact that we have pets that provide comfort, unconditional love and loyalty.  (I have to make a very difficult decision soon whether I am going to keep them - but that's another blog waiting to happen).

As I sit here typing I have to remind myself the reason why I decided to start blogging in the first place. Not to provide entertainment to the masses (all 1 of you) but to put into words things living in my heart and head.  Hopefully my sense of humour does not desert me and I can make this entertaining for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment